Booking for August
Relaxation for 2
$95 per person
(reg $125 per person)
(9a to 2p)
60 Minute Therapeutic Personalized Massage
30 Minute Hands Pampering
30 Minute Foot Pampering
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that approximately ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage and Holistic Health are effective tools for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Massage Therapy is one Holistic Health Care Practice that can help connect mind, body and spirit. Other Holistic Health Care activities and practices that may help with replacing negative thoughts and behaviors include (but not limited to):
- Journal Logging
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Techniques
- Time Management
- Social Support
- Relaxation Techniques
- Deep breathing
- Progressive Relaxation
- Visualization/Guided Imagery